Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wednesday - light cardio day!

Yesterday was my first day of the Turbulence Training April AAA workout. OUCH! Need I say more! It was kick A&%#S!! But don't let me scare you away, stay with me let me explain. The great thing about Craig Ballantynes TT is that it can be modified for everyone no matter what level you're at, beginner, intermediate or advanced. Today is my light cardio day. Maybe some interval walking or possibly a Pilate's class.
Craig teaches you that you can loose fat and gain muscle with only 3 short workouts a week.
Remember, exercise and living healthy is accumulative. It's what you do over the course of time that will make the difference in the way you look and feel. Join Rachel and I and our community to learn how to blast fat, get fit and live healthy!
To your health!
Linda*


No comments:

Post a Comment