Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hi, Good Morning!

Today I am kicking spring into gear and starting the April TT AAA Abs workout. I started Turbulence Training back in January and since then lost 7lbs, lots of inches (my clothes are all loose) , put on some muscle and tightened up the NOT SO tight spots on the bod!! Thank God for TT! The interval workouts got me off of the cardio machines (I hate long slow cardio!) , gets me out of the gym within 20 min AND I'm burning fat all day long! I finally proved to myself that it's possible to burn fat with short bodyweight workouts. Check Turbulence Training out and let Rachel and I know what you think! There's a workout for everyone no matter what level you're at! Catch up with you later! Linda*

To learn more about TURBULENCE TRAINING Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment