Friday, April 3, 2009

Egg Whites International: Why They're the Purest, Simplest Choice!

Will the Purest Chick Stand Out!!

A trainer friend of mine was nice enough to pick me up a 4pk of egg whites at one of the super saving club stores. You know the store that sells diamonds, tires and meat all in one aisle. (I’m exaggerating. Their all under one roof).

Although I’m extremely partial to my whites from Egg Whites International, I decided to keep an open mind and try them. They both contained the same calories, had 0 fat and both were high in protein like an egg white should be. They both look the same but HONESTLY the texture of the other whites was thinner and more rubbery when cooked. And when you eat egg whites, as much as I do, there’s no room for rubbery consistency.

So what separates these two white chicks! Well let’s be honest. If you’re serious about eating well to support your workouts and build muscle then you’re going to want to go International! I mean who would wants to pour container after container of whites, if you can conveniently pump the quantity of Egg Whites International into your shakes or recipes.

Now just to let all of you know, I use these egg whites for EVERYTHING! Shakes, omelets, frittatas, baking, everything! My husband, kids and even my Italian mother eats them!

Why wouldn’t I give them to my family? They are pure 100% bio-available protein which makes them an International success for losing body fat, managing weight and building muscle. I don’t see that disclaimer on the OTHER egg white containers!

What’s bio-available protein? That means that every drop of the 100% pure “pasteurized liquid” whites is sucked up by your body. Unlike protein powders and powdered whites that are only partially bio-available. If you want muscle growth or want to maintain muscle then you want as much amino acids in your body as possible. I don’t see ANY mention of bio-available protein on the other containers!

Pasteurized? Do we all know exactly what “pasteurized” means? I’m a fitness professional and a mom and by the way, don’t ask me to define pasteurized! After doing the homework “pasteurized” means to cook in order to get rid of the threat of salmonella. These 100% whites from Egg whites International are low heat pasteurized. That means the pasteurization process is cooked to a certain temperature killing any salmonella and allowing the whites to be digested safely. I don’t see THAT on the other egg white containers either!

By the way, I buy the ½ gallon size and of course I have the convenient pump that makes my life much easier in the kitchen. It’s not only economical but clean, neat and I don’t feel as if my whites are aging in a container that gets a bit funky over time.

The bottom line is Egg White International stands out above the rest!

So, why not give these whtes a try......I guarantee you will not be disappointed!

They come packed and shipped right to your door!

It beats having to elbow your way through the tires and outdoor furniture at the super savings club to purchase your precious whites!

Don’t be chicken, order it now! Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment