Monday, April 6, 2009

Traveling?

How do you stay healthy on vacation?

My family and I are traveling this spring break and I was wondering, how do you stay healthy while on vacation?

Traveling is on the top of my to do list. But lets admit it, it's hard to stick to your healthy habits when your away.

Tell us how you stay healthy on vacation?

Do you go out for a run? Workout in the hotel gym? Or maybe limit or even pass on the cocktails.
Do you stick to taking your vitamins?

Let us know and share your tips with others!

3 comments:

  1. Try to hit the gym at least every other day while on vacation. Just hope that the hotel has one.

    Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. And if the hotel doesn't have a gym?
    You can do a quick bodywieght workout in your hotel room and get all the fat burning results that you would in a gym.
    Go to Turbulence Training to learn about bodywieght workouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always try to have at least some fruit or vegetables with each meal, and watch the fats. It's all about making choices....good and healthy food is everywhere, you just have to be conscious of it. Also I keep busy with things that I enjoy and the different surroundings...I can always treat myself later with a dessert one night. I just don't over do it. And I keep my water handy at all times!

    Just want to say this site is awesome Linda...you two did a great job!
    Good Luck and Go to your Destiny!!!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete