Thursday, June 18, 2009

Healthy Snack Options


Did you ever have one of those days when you’re running nonstop and don’t get to a chance to eat?

You don’t have the time to stop. You didn’t think to wrap a handful of nuts in a napkin and throw it in bottomless pit you call your purse. And the last time you grabbed an apple on the run you almost choked on it while you where driving and dropped the core under the seat of your car where it’s still fermenting!

This was my day today and pretty much everyday! Being a busy mom of two teenagers, a Personal Trainer and the chief cook and bottle washer of my castle keeps me busy just about all of the time. I barely have time to make breakfast lunch and dinner never the less worry about the snacks in between. And let’s be honest, sometimes an apple just doesn’t cut it. You want something more, more than a fruit!

That’s how I was today. Call it hormonal cravings, whatever? But if my shoelaces where dipped in chocolate I probably would’ve eaten them. I was not only hungry for good healthy food and unable to take the time to stop and eat but I wanted the old hormonal chocolate fix! I was stuck! Nothing in the bottom of my purse, nothing in the glove compartment, absolutely dry, bare to the bone!

Now, my diet does NOT include those chocolaty, nutty, gooey candy bars that are supposedly “nutritious” and “good for you”. I really don’t believe in eating a product with ingredients I can’t pronounce. So grabbing one of “those” was out of the question. What to do?

I’ll tell you what I should’ve done, what I’m going to do next time and what you all should do!

Next time I’m going to grab a CRAVER! Yep, it’s called a CRAVER and take it from me, a person that must watch what she eats all of the time, Cravers are a healthy alternative to eating junk! One craver is 180 calories and made with 100% organic dark chocolate!

So why do they call them CRAVERS? Try them and you’ll know immediately! They come in three flavors that speak for themselves; Peanut butter, Almond Butter and Spirlina. 180 healthy calories that you can take with you, anytime, anywhere!

Seriously, this isn't your ordinary "tastes like chemicals or cardboard' nutritional bar.”

Don’t believe me? Do yourself a favor and go to GetPrograde/Cravers and read the ingredients. 100% Organic Dark Chocolate, 100% Organic cocoa, Organic Agave, Organic Brown Rice, need I say more?

Also, check out their meal replacement shake at GetPrograde/Lean. It’s a fast 35 grams of protein and 8 grams of fiber. Just what you need to keep your energy up, fat down and metabolizing all day long!

Prograde.com <===== CLICK HERE to check out the best line of nutritional supplements on the market.

To Your Health

Rachel and Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment